What's New for Fall 2016:
Immediate Solutions……Immediate Improvements
- New Management Education Skillset: All the tools, training and technology
- Lean Strategic Planning: Strategy into Action for Immediate Results at the least cost
- Customized facilitation, training, and ongoing support inside your company
- Integrated Digital Marketing Plan is developed
- Social Media strategy realized
- Online Sales Strategy that fits your Sales Funnel from Awareness to Acquisition
- Free Website Analysis and SEO Strategy
- Digital Branding: Strategy and Support from the Thought Leaders in this new science
- Free Corporate Culture Analysis and Alignment: A Survey and Diagnostic Report
- Analytics: Using your company’s data as a tool for predictable results
- Cloud Computing: Cost Analysis and strategy for maximizing mobile business technology
- Collaboration and Intranet Strategy: Connecting everyone, everywhere, anytime
- Hybrid Program Design: In-class, on-line and on-site: Customized to fit your schedule and
- Free PR Opportunity: An article on your company for publication.
- Free Corporate Video: A professional video that will tell your story.
The Fall 2016 program begins in September. The in-class sessions of the program take place over seven weeks.
In addition to the in-class sessions of the program there will be eight online classes that will also be part of the program schedule. Online sessions will take place on each Wednesday that follows a Friday class session. The online class will be a review of the previous Friday class as well as delivery of new class content with time for Q & A.
On Demand - All online classes will be available on-demand.
Program Fee: $9,400 per person.
The CBAP is a hybrid design that incorporates classroom and online instruction. The classes are held at the world famous McDonald's corporate training center, Hamburger University in Oak Brook, IL.